The Department of Business Administration was established in the year 2004 which spares no effort to provide its students a curriculum that meets global standards. The department places special emphasis on communication and soft skill training through fully equipped language labs. The students are exposed to various workshops and IT skill trainings to make them industry-ready. The Department enjoys an impressive placement performance since its inception and constantly scans new developments in business and incorporates them into the programme. It strongly believes that the primary requisite for sustaining competitive advantage is its contribution to society at large. Corporate internships and social projects form the fabric of the curriculum. Academically profound faculties with substantial industry exposure along with proven research abilities are recruited. Faculties are expected to initiate value building and ethical sensitivity amongst students to help them stand out in the industry. The department has highly qualified and motivated faculty members. All faculty are involved in research and technical paper publications in reputed national and international journals, the department regularly organizes conferences and workshops for students and academicians in the emerging areas.
Excel in developing ethical leaders towards building a sustainable corporate society
To nurture excellence in diverging fields of management studies, fostering the philosophy of wide angle learning and to instill ethics and humanitarian values in young minds to equip them to meet global challenges in the real sense of the term
PEO1: Analyze, design, develop and manage integrated system of funds, people, information technology, material, equipments, methods and markets by taking into consideration economic, technical, social, legal, moral and ethical considerations.
PEO2: Acquire necessary managerial skills for conducting business, entrepreneurship, research and higher education to provide service to community.
PEO3: Engage in lifelong learning for professional enrichment and advancement.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs):
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate knowledge of management concepts, organization, dynamic business environment, problem solving skill and decision making.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate ability to identify, formulate and solve organisational problems.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate an ability to identify business problems, collect data, analyze the data and convert them into meaningful information to arrive at the directions and suggest solutions to those problems.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate ability to work on various management functions and develop strategic thinking.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate ability to understand management in multifunctional areas like Production, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- Also they will be able to demonstrate ability to understand and derive meaningful inferences about organizational performance.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate skills to use methods, tools and software to analyze problems and find solutions.
- Post Graduate students will demonstrate knowledge of professional, ethical, legal and organizational responsibilities.
- Post Graduate students will be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form.
- Post Graduate students will show an understanding of impact of business solutions on the society and will be aware of contemporary issues in a domestic and global perspective.
- Post Graduate students will develop confidence for self education and ability for career planning and development
- Post Graduate students will be able to apply management concepts to case studies and propose creative solutions to business problems.
The candidates who have passed (10+2) examination are required to qualify in the MAT / CMAT / JEMAT Score / Rank. The students are admitted in the MBA through and the marks obtained in the graduation level examination followed by group discussion and interview.
|Business Economics I||MB 101|
|Management Information Systems I||MB-103|
|Organisational Behavior I||MB-104|
|Quantitative Methods I||MB-105|
|Funamental of Accounting||MB-106|
|ISS and VA||MB-107|
|Business Economics II||MB-201|
|Organisational Behavior II||MB-202|
|Quantitative Methods II||MB-203|
|Management Information Systems II||MB-205|
|Human Resource Management||MB-206|
|Project Work and Viva voce||MB-303|
|Project Management & Enterpreneurship Development||MB-401|
|Comprehensive Viva Voce||MB-403|
Dual Specialization is offered from among the following options:
- Human Resource Management
To know more about Masters in Business Administration CourseEnquire Now