Applications are invited from both male and female candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal, or any equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University, as approved by the West Bengal University of Technology.
All the candidates seeking admission into the Institute are required to qualify the Joint Entrance Examination as conducted by the W.B. Board of Examinations and recommended by the Central Selection Committee.
Candidates qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination as per regulations of the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal, can also apply for admission.
Procedure after selecting the college at the counseling
Students will have to contact the college counter for collecting the form by submitting the demand draft/cash (the amount to be paid will be recommended by Central Selection Committee).
After collecting the form, the candidate will get 3 days time (for Kolkata candidate) and 7 days time (for outstation candidate) for taking admission directly from the college by submitting the remaining amount (consult the fee structure available in college site). The challan for submitting the rest amount will be attached with the form. The amount is to be deposited only by DD/cash. The DD should be made in favour of Future Institute of Engineering and Management.
The completion of the admission procedure will be done with the help of our officials.
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60|
Documents Required During Admission
- Original seat allotment form & card issued by CSC.
- Attested photocopy of payment made to CSC.
- Rupees 400/-(Rupees four hundred only) towards the cost of College admission form & Prospectus.
- Madhyamik / Equivalent Admit Card.
- H.S. / Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Eye Test Certificate from a registered practitioner on (a) vision particulars; and (b) colour blindness.
- 7 nos. of stamp size Photograph.
- Character Certificate.
- For more details please visit https://www.csc-et.org
*All documents to be photocopied and attested