The infrastructure boasts of state-of-the-art equipment that is regularly upgraded to keep pace with technological advancement.
- Sprawling campus on 8-acres of land
- Spacious engineering departments with well-equipped workshops and laboratories
- State-of-the-art equipment, graphic halls, utility buildings etc
- Well-resourced library, including an E-library accessibility
- Separate common rooms for boys and girls with recreational requirements
- Plush facilities available for extra-curricular activities such as, Football, Cricket, Basketball and Badminton
- Separate canteens for students and faculty, with provisions for subsidized lunch, snacks and beverages
- Subsidized stationery store available
- Photocopying facilities at subsidized rates available
- Easy accessibility to public transportation facilities, including buses, minibuses, autos, trains & metro rail
- Tie-up hostel facilities, for outstation students, available separately for boys and girls
- Anti-Ragging Committee and a Disciplinary Committee has been instituted to look after the student concerns
Divers clubs such as Xplorica allow student to participate in both technical (Robotics) and nontechnical (Debate, Photography etc) programs.
PHOENIX, a three day official techno-management festival, witnesses a strong participation from different colleges around West Bengal and features various events based on engineering, basic science as well as management & humanities subjects. A truly enlightening experience!
- The Institute has MOU with Infosys through Campus Connect program.
- The Institute also collaborates with North Dakota State University-USA, for developmental programs.
- Placement accreditations with CTS, Capgemini, Infosys, ITC Infotech, TCS, Wipro Technologies