- Measurement of different electrical and electronic parameters such as voltage, current, power, energy, resistance, inductance, capacitance etc. are performed in Electrical and Electronic Measurement laboratory.
- The constructional features of different indicating type instruments like PMMC, MI, Electro-dynamometer etc. are described in the instrument workshop.
- In addition to the measurement, calibration of instruments such as ammeter, voltmeter, wattmeter etc. are performed in this laboratory.
- Measurement of current and voltage using instrument transformer is an important feature of this laboratory.
- Measurement of low resistance using Kelvin double bridge, and measurement of inductance and capacitance are performed using different ac bridge methods.